Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How fabulous am I?

So am I kidding myself with believing that i will one day not be working a 9 to 5 but have some sort of personally created thing baby project that I have the talent perseverance and know how to grow up? Who cares! I am doing this because I love it! I have fun everyday. I have two projects on board for this weekend so i am expecting you to hold me to them. Got it. I have to leave at 12 to go home and check on Gumm..er Cookie! Still having problems getting her name right...word to the wise for all you new parents out there...Don't change your kids names after you have named them and called them that for a couple of days...I am still correcting O.B.C. when he calls her Gummy Bear...oh yeah..Did I mention that we changed her name? Pat said she would end up just going by Gummy...and that is weird..it makes me think of a senior citizen without their dentures in.
We have sewing tonight and we are finishing our pants...well mine ended up being Capri's, but any who...who's measuring? I can only wonder what the Jonas Brothers will show up in...last week it was an outfit complete with a Fedora. Now do I need to remind them that they are in the basement home ec room of a high school? OR maybe it is hidden camera project runway and the joke is on us?
This weekend it is supposed to be super nice so we (pat) are dragging out the ol bbq pit and having a little hoe down Saturday weather permitting It is going to be a rocking party, O.B.C., Me, Sundance and Gumm..er Cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment