Sunday, March 28, 2010

Business time

All my birthday parties are over as of tonight, Pat just needs to get on consumer reports and research which kind of sewing machine I will be purchasing. I hope everyone is ready for lots of home made gifts in their future. Also watched some HGTV this morning and have very big plans for the backyard, i am thinking a koi pond and outdoor fire place. We wont need any outdoor speaker system, we have our neighbors ethnic music. I have been doing pretty much nothing besides studying for my securities test lately and I can promise that it is going to get intense over here. I think that my test book is sucking my will to live. But I will pass this thing. I had a professor in college tell me that if I could visualize it, it could happen. I am picturing my bed made with clean sheets...Also Pat and I just started the biggest loser for our upcoming float trip. We need to look nice and trim for all the brochure covers we are going to make it on.
Ahh. Look at that, such a sight to behold. I had never been on a float trip until I started dating Patrick. I said I would never go on one because they were just not for me, I told people that I when I was a kid during the summer we would go to our cabin in Cuba, and my Parents would curse the floaters and say they littered and they were a nuisance... And I agreed. I would like to get in my time machine, go back to 1989, and tell them to shove it as I crack a beer, light up a cig and shove off. The 80's were prime floating. Fringe suits, way short dude jorts, Mullets and Mullays galore, rockin boom boxes, meat heads, Madonna chicks, mesh shirts and top siders. I would go back to the fifties for the clothes, the sixties for the empowering change, the seventies for the cool tunes, and the 80's to float.

No comments:

Post a Comment