Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I am not sure if anyone noticed

Buut. I am the next Steve Jobs. It only took me an hour and a half, but I have learned to apply a background to my blog. I did it last night while Pat was watching the dogs. Of course when his stupid show came on (I am referring to Lost) I had to get up and watch the dogs, Soo I will be working more on it in the future. I have sewing class tonight, God, last week was frustrating. Do you know how hard it is to sew a straight line on a circle?? Not to mention Andrea said my pants look like I should be a farmer bc of the print. You know when you picture something in your head how perfect it is and well constructed and people are fawning over themselves to get a second look. Well that is EXACTLY the case here.

I never really told you how we got rid of our Maxima did I?
We had come home on a Friday to a note on the door, Pat I wish we would have saved that...
"If you want to sale me your car, call Danny 314-555-555"...hmm. We were very hesitant to call Danny bc you are thinking the same thing...We don't want this guy knowing where we live..Too late. He got out of his car stuck a note on our front door while Our powder puff husky was probably inside doing his nails. We call him and before Pat can even get "We are calling about th.." Danny says he will be here in 2 minutes and hangs up on him. 10 minutes later...(I am guessing this is why Danny looks like he is un-employed) Danny and Co. drag up. In a car. Spray painted. Half gold. Half red. We go to greet them very graciously but Danny is a cut and dry kind a guy. How much you want? Well it doesn't run... How much you take? Well we were going to donate it because it doesn't run...Charity, This guy right here is charity (grabbing his larger than life friend) Then we get to the meat and potato's of the story. Big guy's Old Lady is about to pop and they need something to get around in...He can produce her if need be, we should see her, she is HUGE. (poor Old Lady, no girl wants her better half saying she is big) Back to Danny...So how much we talking here..100..? Um we should prob think about this...200...250..Ok 250 you can have it...Danny get his money out and counts it on the hood...The look at the inside, right past the filth and see the car for the gem it is and they drive off into the sunset, Old Lady in tow. If you are lucky one day you might be cruising along Gravois and be cut off by them pulling a u-y.

No comments:

Post a Comment