Sunday, March 21, 2010

Unhappy St. Patricks day and other calamities

Boy was it tough dropping Patrick, Mike and Avery off on Wednesday. I don't think I will be able to do that one again until it is frowned upon that I drink, but I figured since I am trying to pass my securities test that it would be smart for me to use the time studying (and watching 9-4 all day they were doing travel shows in Ireland). I will admit that I teared up at Rick Steve's travels. Rick, I think you can retire, you will never have a better audience. Took cookie to the vet that day too and had to weave in and out of a green sea of beer on legs again got depressed about not being a boozy leprechaun. But I picked Pat up from the parade went to dinner and had a couple of beers, and woke up feeling amazing on Thursday..cant say the same for O.B.C.

Also am staring to celebrate birthday '10. I request that people sing "Birthday to you, Birthday to you, Birthday dear Kate, Birthday to you". This is a tough one to swallow, I know that people on the planet are older than me, but aren't you supposed to have things accomplished by the time you are 29? I don't feel like I am ready yet, I haven't even mastered typing with out looking at my fingers. Never the less it is upon me. I will hold my head up and walk into Tuesday a brave woman...but not before i buy wrinkle cream Monday night.

Boy this Pacific is loud and did I just glance up and see an arm and a head dismembered? I don't know how people watch this. I will have nightmares tonight, I can barely watch Law and Order SVW without a shake awake. I am a ninny. I couldn't even make it through Candy Man on Channel 11. If something bad is out there, I would just rather not know about it. I live in a mystical world where I ride a unicorn to work on the rainbow turnpike. I cant handle the news, even a co worker turning a corner gives me a good b movie scream. Here is my parting questions....when actors play dead, how do they not breath? or is it wax people doubles that they film for the dead parts? I have tried pretending to look dead and it is not easy...in my opinion, whoever played Bernie in Weekend at Bernie's should have won the Oscar that year.

No comments:

Post a Comment