Monday, March 15, 2010

Those who live in bounce houses shouldnt throw rocks.

Out of Breath
Saturday was My Nephew and Niece's joint bday party at Pump It Up and all I picked up was a cold-ish. We all had a lot of fun, Pat got chased by 5 year olds doing jumping air crotch shots, I took a tough bounce in the obstacle course and crunched my neck, My Dad literally got stuck in the same obstacle course and we had to go find him, and my Mom did this over and over. She was pushing kids out of the way to go down the slideWe all had so much fun. I had to come home and take a nap after the party, Pat didn't jump as much as me, so he cleaned the whole house, I asked him if he resented me taking a nap while he was cleaning and he said yes, but I just pretended to go back to sleep. Being a kid wears you out.

I am watching video games right now, something that I have been a spectator to, for twenty years. When I was a 8 we got a Nintendo for Christmas, my brother immediately took it away and would only take it out of the safe when he had friends over, (We were a 1 T.V. family). So I am really good at watching other people play video games, I suggest a lot of things that the actual player might never have thought, like maybe if you jump off the cliff you wont die, or touch that fire maybe it is magic...I just realized why Kevin would never let me play.
Is it weird that while I was at work today I missed petting my dog? I was out sick on Friday and had all Saturday and Sunday with her (and Sundance and Pat) and when I sat down at my desk this morning and starting typing all I realized is that my keys weren't furry.


1 comment:

  1. OMG! Love your mom & the slide! ps. how did you not pick up more than a cold??

    ReplyDelete