Monday, March 22, 2010

2012

Well we are 30 minutes in and Woody Harelson just made his first appearance as the crazy homeless woodsmen. This is going to take a while...I guess I will write a little bit. I was trying to reflect a little bit about my first 28 years on the planet. I have learned a lot about myself. I have learned that family is not always blood, it is easier to please your self than other people, life is more fun when you sing it, having friends is one of my greatest accomplishments, my life is going to be full of smiles, it is easier to stand out than fit in, and when I drink a lot I dance and fall asleep.

I was walking home from work on Friday and came across a segway tour in front of Busch Stadium.. I thought it was really funny and took a picture and showed it to Pat. I checked FB today and Kelly had posted a picture of her and Skup on vacation on a segway tour. My friends crack me up. I wonder if any Washington D.C. locals were taking pictures of them and laughing? I would have beat them up. I am glad no one on the tour I came across had besties.

I keep getting all of these dog related cards for various occasions. Am I a crazy dog person? Just because I am constantly taking pictures of my dogs does not mean I am going to have them ironed on to my t shirts. But I will share them with the world. I mean people take a million pictures of the kids and no one calls them crazy baby people.

People let me tell you 'bout my Beesst Friend!






No comments:

Post a Comment