Friday, March 5, 2010

Family Photo Shoot

Well, we have been hounded (no pun intended) to put up some pictures of the newest member to our family, but our camera is on the fritz..and we just haven't quite made it to the camera shop...so here there are!
Dad and Donna came over last night and brought the new parents dinner and lunch for the next day! Yep a second pizza! That is company we will definitely have over again. Donna brought her second purse otherwise known as her camera bag so we busted it out and attempted to get a picture, but I think the mistakes are much better so with out further introduction...
THE PATRICK FLYNN AND KATE MURRAY'S
Grandpa loves me!
Giving my big brother trouble and grey hair
He just wont sit still
Aren't I the best dog in the world!

Take one!
Take Two!Let's try knee...YOUCH!
Sounds goo...YOUCH!
Oh we still love you buddy!

As best as we are going to do...(and I look relatively ok)







No comments:

Post a Comment