Sunday, February 28, 2010

What in the heck is deadwood and why am I forced to watch it?

Well it has been a very eventful last couple of days. Cleaned house, went grocery shopping, painted a chalkboard in my kitchen (pictures to follow) and gave virtual birth to a puppy, among other things. She came home on Thursday night and we couldn't be happier! She had a couple of accidents but on the whole good first night...enjoyed a bottle of wine Friday night and wait a fracken second who knew that puppies need to get up regardless of how sleepy you are? So Saturday and Sunday woke up VERY early but ended up being very productive...not sure if the chalkboard idea came out of lack of sleep but I like it, so maybe if I stop sleeping I will be the most creative me: the only question...is the mania worth it? See like right now, I just don even know what I am saying who am I Howard Hughes?

So you know your frugality is starting to rub off on someone when you come home from Shop n Save with laundry detergent that isn't off brand and you O.B.C. says Whoa why did you buy this stuff.

Hey did catch the Olympics? No, me either. I am just not one for sports, and Pat didn't have a real big interest in them this year, and because I barely pay attention to what is on, I didn't turn them on. Apparently they were good. I am not one much for television conversation. Because of the not watching it and all...I still remember when I first started at my work, sitting in the lunch room and telling the table I didn't really watch shows or keep up with t.v. and getting stared at. I now don't really say anything about my lack of interest in T.V. but it is still there world. Tomorrow I have bootcamp that should be funny. I tried on clothes today and realized that my mirror is lying to me so my goal is to make it 50 minutes. (the length of the class)...lofty.

More later...
I promise. I have to show you all my chalkboard cabinet! I love being a home owner! I could paint Redrum in blood all over my walls and no one can evict me!...except Pat...

No comments:

Post a Comment