Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thanks for the memories, Megan

Well here i go. With a little nudging from a fellow blogger, who doesnt blag all that much. I have been encouraged to try this out. I have been telling pat now for two months that i wanted a planner or a journal or something-even almost bought a jokey like life planner on our high school date (not that i would have ever know what THAT felt like) but decided against it because, while i have been calling 2010 my creative year, i am cheap..in fact too cheap to but a planner or journal...hello free journal...well yes, everyone can read it but i am a pretty open person and anything i dont tell you openly you cane get out of me over a beer and a cigarette. Anyway here it goes. Now things to talk about for my first blog...hmm...what is going on in my life right now...My borfriend and i decided to buy a house together in September after dating a little over a year...I know that doesnt seem like a lot of time, but when you get tired of paying for yourself you will understand...:)
Patrick (that is my ball and chain) and I have decided to rent/ adopt a puppy. He already had a dog from a previous relationship of four people and two dogs...his house was more like a commune...and Sundance is just plane..or is it plain...sad. So, Turkey are you ready?? I know i sure am. Just a small list of favors. Please...
1. Dont chew up my couch...anyone have tips on that? (by anyone I mean Pat or Megan...my two Loyal Readers)
2. Please dont wake me up by starring at me in the middle of the night..i know that is more of a cujo thing, but hey you never know...
Lets see what else
Please
3. Be cute and let me put clothes on you so you can set a good example for Sundance who i have to chase around the house with even a brush.
4. Pleas kindly tap me on the shoulder when you have any bodily fluid or solid..that is coming out.
Other than that please keep Sundance company! I am afraid i am going to come home one night and find him barking at his shadow or chasing his tail.



Also a side note...i dont apologize for typos...ttyl.

1 comment:

  1. brava brava! excellent first post candy wrapper! I am so proud of you. Now let's keep this up. Can't wait to meet this little turkey

    ReplyDelete