Sunday, February 21, 2010

Drumroll pat!

There she is. A thing of beauty is a treasure forever. My first thing I ever made all on my own. Well yes I am being dramatic, but I am a proud mama. I brought her home last wednesday, placed her on her thrown and check on her from time to time to see if she needs to be fanned or wants more grapes. This Wednesday is pajama pants or depending on how much we understand about pattern pinning, it will probally be laying out said pajama pants. I will make O.B.C. model them for you. I actually was thinking about making him some zubaz pants for his party this summer. Not that I condone it, just want him to look fabulous...came across a pattern that I think, while is not neon zebra print, his friends would accept. Wolves. just wolves growing out of others wolves manes, brown wolves, grey wolves, white wolves. Who buys this stuff? I wonder what it would be like if I enjoyed that print, or other outdoor/ simple life prints. Would I, in fact, own wolves? Or enjoy Busch beer at 5 oclock every night? Have every episode of the Jeff Foxworthy show on VHS? Would my house be on cinder blocks? Would I have a house? Or would I not care for any of that. As long as I had a place to hang my wolf print coat and a place to lay my lump.

No comments:

Post a Comment