Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday.


Here is an updated picture of out little daintypawed puff ball. We pick her up from the vet on the 25th!
Now down to business. My brain is made of musslemans. I sat in training all day today talking about tps reports with out one lick of net time. I had to go to the grocery store and get dog food which I hate bc the bag weighs as much as me...actually had a yummy meal of mexican food for Fat Tuesday, but since I am not one of those people that think pictures of my dinner is some innovative thing to put on a blog I will spare you that...and bc our camera is on vacation. Trust me, if it was working we would have already sold our hot tub.

OK so back to me...now ate our yummy meal...tried blogging but O.B.C. made me watch the dog show with him and make witty commentary which is draining when you had to lift a 90 lb bag of dog food. And to be honest I am not in the mood to be all that witty BECAUSE of sitting in the chair all day talking about TPS reports, my back hurts by my O.B.C. is stingy with backrubs. Shout Out. So now my night gets worse...wait for it...I am one of the seven people on the planet who do not watch nor understand lost. And guess what is on. RAAAARh. I mean really smoke monsters, jacob, time warps...you have all been sucked into star trek 2010..muwahaha. Not that I dont like trek but call it what it is...i mean there is even a bald guy that looks like Jean Luke Picard. Give me American Funniest Home Videos.

Also want to give a shout out to a loyal reader and a lung. Lung, Get with the program!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment