Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What I am giving up for Lent...



Alright..toughest time of the year is upon me. Lent. I hate giving stuff up. But I will do it for Jesus. Not that I go to church or anything but just to show that I am better than the non-catholics. We suffer. We don't eat meat on Fridays, we cant say Hallelujah, we give stuff up we really really like. I usually give up sweets, this year I am upping the ante! I am giving up not being healthy. I mean I will still smoke and drink-but I am Irish. So see you later McDonalds breakfast (tear) No more hungover Tacobell Sunday (sigh) I will workout (grr). I guess might as well put that 70 dollars a month that we pay for the gym to use.

I just have one thing that I need to bake then I will be totally on board. But they are light brownies so they are prob not even good...

Ok annd...I have a girls night planned tomorrow-we are going to see a movie and eat dinner at El Maguey a crazy good mexican restaurant...let me check the menu real quick...ok no menu...but holy frick all this food type is making me starving! How am I going to go 40 days like this? It is ok Jesus did it, or was that Moses? Maybe I should make my way back to church.


2 comments:

  1. just give up your cancer sticks....i bet if you do it for lent you'll finally be able to kick the nasty disgusting habit. JUST SAYIN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Princessmaureen9: again we always appreciate your comments, but remember this is OUR blog, not yours. If you want to spread anti-smoking propaganda, please choose another forum.
    Thanks for reading!
    K.I.A.C.W.

    ReplyDelete