Monday, February 15, 2010

While I didn't feel like blogging...it just really isn't about me.

Well all I need now is my Hove round Power Chair. After months and months of adamantly denying that I would ever eat one potato chip or read one Bible in one, I am now the proud owner of a Snuggie. It is cozy and comfortable. DANG IT. I at least turned it around backwards so it looks like a robe...cris cross style. It was Patrick thoughtful Valentines Day present. Our basement is a meat locker and I have taken to just staying upstairs..I guess he was starting to miss me. So tonight I wore it as soon as I got home, ate a dinner consisting of eggs at 5pm ON THE DOT and took a nap at 6pm. I am having Pat install one of those tubs with the door that you sit upright in this weekend...

We also went to this great place for dinner for Valentines Day. It was really nice, the table had candles all over it and it was really romantic, they played great old dinner music we got to choose from hundreds of menu items the food was perfectly cooked by a hot bearded Chef...Dinner was perfect until a EFFING DOG ran through the place!

I also have me second sewing class Wednesday. These pajama pants are going to be the most expensive pair I have ever owned. They better come out looking like something I could pick up at Anthropology. You too Pillow-You hear that? You better come out looking like Design within Reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment