Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Are the hair gods punishing me?

Maybe it was because I said I was a blonde when I wasn't, maybe it was because I dyed my hair with Kool-aid, Peroxide, and Sun-in? Maybe it was because I never cut it? Maybe it is because when I cant find my hairbrush I dont brush it...(cringe) Maybe it is because I washed it with the cheapest shampoo I could find? Maybe it is because I just wash on it and sleep on it wet? But SOMETHING is not right here! I have a HUGE perma rats nest in the back of my head that has been popping up no matter how many times I have brushed it (thanks to a little help from Kristen's travel hairbrush). I gave up trying a long time ago to have commercial hair and resigned my self to the fact that some people just dont have hair they can tie in knots or reflects like a mirror. But is that possible? Should I put that on my list of things to tackle in 2010? Regular hair maintenance? Jean do they still do Hot oil treatments? If so, book me, and by book me make sure Tony isnt in my seat.
More later...O.B.C. has a concert tonight and PROMISED me he wouldn't be out late..haha! I am sleeping in the guesty pre-emptively. He snores when he has had too much fun and it is no fun for this 9-5 er...or 7-4er actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment