Monday, February 15, 2010

Still thinking of a good subject...I have a few brewing.

By just a question...did anyone see Undercover Boss last night?? I know that that Jimbo dude had to have been fake, but boy did he get my blood boiling!! Talk about LMS. What a JERK! cannot believe that anyone would have worked for that ladyman. Who goes after half-wit hooters waitresses?? They already work at Hooters!! Leave them alone.

*I am gross because i thought those beans looked quite tastey...and i am not afraid to admit that i used to suck Kool-Aide up off the counter with only my mouth when I was a kid...Just saying that I would have TOTALLY left early.


Also as a solemn vow to my readers...I am working on my Typos...it is pretty bad when your Mom calls you out.


3 comments:

  1. Kate, you know Pat makes you play Reindeer Games. God, that was a GREAT episode!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does my name come up as Megan & Chris?? I have tried to change it a gagillion times. arg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it does! Maybe your fancy lettering aint so fancy. I had to turn it off. Jimbo was making me MAD! And that CEO had like a jello backbone. Just fire the guy already. Whenever I watch shows that get my blood boiling...i always hit the blogs the next day to make sure I am not alone. Also go team Jordan and Jeff! (amazing race)...i am embarrassed to admit i watched last season of Big Brother and Love that couple....

    ReplyDelete