Monday, September 6, 2010

A laborious day

Happy Monday! No work today and I am finally on the tail end of my cold, felt good enough to get some lunch today and now Patrick and I are having a Ghost Adventures Marathon (shout out KiKi). I wasted most of this weekend laying in bed and blowing my nose. MAD. But one thing I did do is pick up my wedding gown and shoes! Boy good thing too my wedding is just around the corner. at least one good thing is that it is already too big, so if I choose to be lazy and not lose a pound my dress will still fit. Now if I gain weight...I really need to stay away from that broccoli casserole. I really want to put a picture up but Patrick is NOT aloud to see it.

Speaking of weddings, we have quite a bit planned...We just booked our rehearsal dinner here!

The Piper Palm House! It is going to be beautiful! I love the setting and Tower Grove Park and how elegant it is! Our reception is booked too! We are having it here!
Soulard Preservation Hall! Patrick and I went to look at this place about a month ago, and we just fell in love with it! It was so much of what we wanted and I cant wait to have our party here! We also have our church booked and are going to start our marriage classes in October, Hope we pass :) I hope this year goes fast because everyone know I love a good party that includes dressing up and cake!

1 comment:

  1. I just about gave up on this sucker! Love my shoutout and Aaron Goodwin. Duuuuude!

    ReplyDelete