Friday, September 24, 2010

Carb Loading and Relaxing...

Big race day tomorrow :) Andrea and I will be running in our first run tomorrow morning and I am so excited! We have worked really hard and really pushed ourselves so we will see how we do...hey at least we get a free t-shirt! After the race we are picking up CoCo Naes to spend the night over here while her Mom has some me time in Columbia. I am so excited! Cookie and Sundance have been asking to have a slumber party with her since I told them about her!

Also having my first co-garage sale with Andrea on Sunday weather permitting! If anyone is interested in our toss outs!

Patrick and I haven't been up to too much lately. Tomorrow is our 1 year anniversary at Morganford! I cant believe it has been a year.

A lot has happened in 1 year! We bought this house, we bought malibu barbie, we adopted cookie monster, We celebrated our two year anniversary, and we got engaged!! I have been doing a lot of blog browsing for ideas for the best wedding! Having nice friends that want us at theirs also helps! After going to Amy's wedding I am really set on having a photo booth! Hope we can squeeze it in somewhere...maybe we can put it on the sidewalk...the reception area is pretty much all spoken for already! I also had a realization today that while I have been focusing so much on the reception...I completely forgot that we are having two dinner parties back to back!!! I need to get working on the rehearsal!! :)
Here are some updated pics of cooks and sundy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment