Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Why diets stink:

1. I am starving right now.
2. Denise the woman that shares the cube wall with me plans out her dinners in excruciating detail on her cell phone every day to her daughter.
3. Weight melts off my butt as fast as tree petrification.
4. Candy is everywhere.
5. So are sweets.
6. Ted drewes is open and the flying dutchman walks to my house and whispers in my bedroom window when I sleep.
7. I eat carrots for lunch every day with out ranch...WITH OUT.
8. If I have to measure out the exact serving size of cream cheese for my bagel ONE MORE TIME...it isn't enough, cream cheese people!!!
9. Brownies.
10. Brownies.

1 comment:

  1. welcome back kate!! It was a long cold spring without your blogs. Now, is your SIL having another baby? I am in the dark. Congrats.
    I am feeling very formal tonight. So that is all .

    ReplyDelete