Monday, May 17, 2010

chair # 1




Well I finished it! almost...just need to screw in the seat and back...but all the hard work is done. I think O.B.C. telling me I was never going to finish it was a huge motivator. even though he barely gave me two weeks. he thinks I am a hoarder.

I painted it and recovered it and it is beautiful! I spent 10 dollars on the chair. 3 dollars on the fabric. 3 dollars on the paint, 3 dollars on the sander, and 15 dollars on the batting! I love it!*please don't judge our lawn...it has been raining.

I have not been up to too much lately. Been stuck inside waiting for the rain to go away. This week is closing week for work so I have been kind of distracted with worrying about work and making sure everyone hits their jank. This weekend is the Callahan/ Landzaat wedding and I cant wait for Thursday! I love rehearsal dinners! I always feel so fancy at rehearsal dinners. I got a new dress for the wedding and cant wait to get all dressed up! Haven't been able to for a while! My mom is coming over Saturday and we are going to attempt a garden in our backyard...then we have the first of our trips coming up next Saturday! Hannibal, MO! I also want to give a shout out to a proud new mama! Kristin just got a daughter! CoCO is a 3 pound yorkie poo, she is a little fur ball! I cant wait until she can come over for a playdate! Also Reen I am thinking about you :) and here is a blog for you...it is kind of lame..but I am watching a fascinating Enron documentary right now..

2 comments: